The rules below are for the safety of our guests and our animals. Please remember that you take responsibility for your own safety when entering the Zoo.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times;
- Please do not climb on or cross safety barriers around enclosures, waterways and wells;
- Please do not chase or tease the animals;
- Please do not put fingers or foreign objects into animal enclosures;
- Please remember that all animals are wild and they will bite;
- Please do not pick the flowers or remove plant life;
- Please do not litter. Garbage bins are located throughout the property;
- Please recycle plastic, glass and cans in the appropriate bins;
- No smoking allowed;
- Please respect that the Zoo is the home of the animals. Thank you for visiting!